Subject: RE: AMAL + plotting
From: Tjark Kalow <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1993 13:44:15 +0200

Hello sfmcnally,

   On Fri, September 10, 1993 you wrote about the subject 

   'RE: AMAL + plotting':

> Well, when I "reply" to mail, it sends it to the persone I replied to, (ie, you)
> so I allso CC to the list, but at least it lets the persone I reply to know
> it was a reply to him/her.

Then get a new mail program. You should be able to change the To field
of a reply, like I do. And the person will know it's a reply to her
mail, if you get your mail prog to insert lines like those above 
(Hello sfmcnally...).

Greetings,
Tjark

--
This is a typical case, whom we shall refer to as Mr. A, although
his real name is this:
+----------------------------------------------------------------+
  Name:       Tjark Kalow        E-Mail:  [email-masked]
  Address:    Thorenknick 6
              33100 Paderborn
  Country:    Germany
  Tel.:       0 52 52 / 39 12 (phone answering system)
  Computer:   AMIGA 500 KS1.2 1MB w. 2 drives
  Occupation: Student
+----------------------------------------------------------------+